Super Girl's weakness

"M, Why are you so useless?", "Why are you letting the pain control you?" I sometimes ask myself. Mom says I am very strong willed. Am I really strong willed? I want the pain to go away. But... No, it is still there :( I have a confession to make. The pain the past few days were so bad I thought of dying. Yes, you read it correctly Dying. Go ahead and judge me. You are probably thinking I am a nut case or something like that. WHATEVER... Go ahead and judge. I am not bothered. Anyway, I was reminded by God again when I crashed Michelle's LG. Yes, GOD is real. It was point 2 of our response to being made in God's image.
WE SHOULD SEE HUMAN LIFE AS VERY DEAR AND PRECIOUS, NEVER TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.
Yes God, I heard your message LOUD & CLEAR. Also, You probably would not want me in heaven yet because if I am there, Heaven would be really noisy. :O!


Recently, I have not been feeling myself. My mood is so unpredictable. One moment I am very happy and the next moment I feel so sad. Mannnnnnnn That sucks I tell you.

Comments

Popular Posts