Up at wee hours of the morning o(0.0)o

It is currently 12.55am. I should be in bed. But I am not. Instead, I am here on the computer. Do you know why? Can you guess why? It is because of the four letter word. P-A-I-N. PAIN. Yes, I AM IN PAIN!!!! I don't know why but I am experiencing living torture. The side effects of prednisolone sucks. I can get mad for no reason, I experience pain all day long though the intensity of the pain is worse at night and early morning & I feel so stone all the time. The steroids were supposed to help calm my liver. Now, the steroids are giving me the pain... What is this man? Want to know more of the side effects of the steroid? Visit this link http://www.medicinenet.com/steroid_withdrawal/article.htm it was given to me by Dr. Gary.

I am just wondering... what if I did not take the steroids. Would I still be in so much pain today??? Hmm.... Questionable. I do not feel like my good, old self. I feel more tired nowadays. Like I aged 10 over years. I feel like I am losing myself. THIS IS NOT GOOD. I think I am becoming a mutation. In Waknuk's society, I'll be called a deviant and I will have to be banished into the fringes. Okay. I don't  know what nonsense I am writing. 

I'll be sharing my testimony in a few hours. I pray that I won't be stone, I'll be able to keep my composure and that I'll be able to sleep soon. Also, I pray that the holy spirit will touch the hearts of the people in the congregation and use me as a living testimony. Goodnight world.

Comments

Popular Posts