An act becomes Reality!?

It all started as an act so that my parents would not worry for me. YES, I am talking about my hospitalisation. Being happy and hyper in that place was an act. However, the act slowly caught on and it became real. I love that place and I'll never forget how it made me a happier person. After hospitalisation, I thought I could keep up that act. Well, I did and I succeeded until the side effect of the steroids kicked in and I found myself crying uncontrollably for no reason. It sucks feeling miserable for NO REASON! In school, my classmates ask me why I am crying, and if I was okay. I would simply nod my head saying that it is nothing. Well, what do you expect me to tell them? If I do not understand what I, myself is experiencing, how would they understand? My head is throbbing like crazy, my sides hurt, tears are flowing uncontrollably out from my eyes and I feel so stone. And I was called out by three different teachers asking what was happening to me. Argh... Such a traumatic experience in school. I really hate this feeling of stone-ness and swollen eyes.


To my teachers: I am sorry if I caused you to worry, I will email you the details of my condition.

Comments

Popular Posts