God is Awesome

Wow... I can only say Wow... I am not sure if I told you about my cousin who is 7 with cancer... We have been praying for her. And recently, she went for a MRI scan showing that her spine and brain is free of the cancer cells. This is really good news. THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR HER!  I still recalled the time when she was first diagnosed with cancer. It was shocking news. I remembered telling God that I wouldn't mind Him taking away my life just as long as she could live without the cancer. 
God knows best. I am sure He has a plan for my AWESOMELY BRAVE COUSIN. She still has to continue chemotherapy though. I believe chemotherapy is not exactly very comfortable treatment... :( 
CELESTE, JIA YOU! YOU CAN DO IT! JIE JIE IS UR NUMBER #1 fan! Just wanted to share the good news. GOD is real & He does heal. 

Comments

Popular Posts