More Pain, More Gain?!

The pain today is really bad. The intensity of the pain is way off the charts. Wanted to go to school though but getting out of bed was a bit of a problem. Well, the good thing is I actually managed to sleep quite a fair bit. The worrying thing is that I am getting tired very easily. It is as if my 'battery' runs out very fast. Mom says I might get weaker :( I really don't know what is happening to me. Well, my current feelings and emotions motivated me to write this short article. [Disclaimer: Please take EVERYTHING here with a pinch of salt. The author is not responsible for inflicting pain or stirring any other emotions within you. The author just wants to share her views.] On a random note, I miss my old self. I miss laughing and smiling. Nowadays, I find myself crying and frowning so often that I think I forgot how to smile. Anyway... Here is the short article I wrote. Feel free to disagree with me.


Pain
When one experiences pain, one is also likely to experience the torture pain brings. For example, Physical torture, Emotional torture, Psychological torture and probably social torture.
Physical torture is self explanatory. It is the torture of experiencing the pain in itself. Especially when the pain is really unbearable and the methods of reducing the pain is not working or has no effect.
Emotional torture is experienced when one do not have the answer for one's current emotional state one is experiencing.
Psychological torture is experienced when one longs to be like a normal person but one knows that he/she is very different because of the experiences the pain brings. Hence, One is struggling to find one's place in society.
Social torture is probably linked to emotional torture. As one is unable to explain the emotions one is feeling, one tends to distance oneself away from others as one does not know how to answer or react when others ask about one's condition.


Wow... I just wrote a random article. People in pain, I know how you feel. I feel your pain too. My randomness... HAIZ... So tell me... Does more pain really = more gain??? I do not know man...

Comments

Popular Posts