Trial post from mobile

Okay, please bear with me. I'm trying out the blogger app on my mobile. Currently at the boarding gate waiting for the line to vanish.... Haha okay wrong choice of word. Diminish? It has been an amazing weekend back in Singapore. Definitely time well spent as I manage to catch up with so many people. My schedule was literally packed back to back. I really felt like a celebrity, rushing for the different appointments!
Results will be out tomorrow :/ All I can say was, I did my best. Even if my results aren't ideal.... I can't regret because I gave it my all.
I'm a little sick now:( probably caught a cold or something... Just thank God that exams are over... I'm walking on the air bridge thing that links the gate & plane together. It's pretty packed & crowded. It's so gonna be a full flight :(
As you can see, this post really is impromptu and there is simply no structure or layout to it. Finally.... Reaching the plane soon. I'll catch you guys later.
P.S I just saw the cutest elderly couple who are so loving. <3 it's adorable!
God's love & blessings ~
Xoxo
Supergirl M

Comments

Popular Posts