Sick but Thankful

You know, many people say it's hard to be thankful during tough times. I am currently sick, but I'm still thankful for all the things God has given me. I bravely went to school yesterday and got back most of my results. I'm really thankful for the grades I got. Considering the fact that I studied and felt like I don't know anything.... I gave my best and regret nothing :)

Today, I spent the whole day sleeping in the medical centre. It was pretty good. I feel much better. Despite being ill, I am thankful :) There are 365 days in a year, 30 days in a month, seven days in a week (five of those we spend working or in school), 24 hours in a day, 1440 minutes in day and 86400 seconds in a day. How many times do we make an effort to stop what we're doing to give thanks to God for all that He has given us?

Once again, God has shown me that He is in control. He helped me achieve something that I thought was impossible to achieve (well, by my own strength.)

" For nothing is impossible with God. " Luke 1:37

I know this is a relatively short post... I think the cough/flu bug stole some of my brain cells. Will be resting. I'll appreciate if you'll pray for me :)

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo
Supergirl M

P.S Did you manage to figure out my exam average?

Comments

Popular Posts