Super Girl's Challenge

Okay I have probably posted something like this before. But it was awhile back so I thought I would post something like this again. Some of you might be wondering how I got the supergirl title & nickname. Well, it started quite awhile back. My role model, Wu Chun was known as Superman. So I thought I would be Supergirl. But this title also have another significance. I may seem like an ordinary girl but with God, I am Supergirl! Because God grants me the strength and courage to face the obstacles that are in front of me.

From my previous blog post, you would have known that we started a weekly prayer meeting in the boarding house. Today will be our 3rd meeting! There have been many great things that happen to me recently. God is so wonderful and the way he works in my life is simply amazing. The peace you get after communicating with God (via prayers) is simply indescribable. Mom sent me an email that challenged me to list the wonderful deeds that God has accomplished in my life in just this week. As you thank Him in prayer, be specific about how you appreciate each thing. So I took up the challenge, sat down & wrote a list of things I was thankful for. While I was at it, I wrote a list of prayer requests too and I made it a daily affair. So I started this challenge 4 days ago and every time after I prayed, I felt peace within as if there was a special force working.  Oh, be right back. The meeting is gonna start. Anyway, I am back! This week's meeting was really different because Nicole joined us. It was really exciting to witness the rest of the girls answer Nicole's questions. I really thank God for allowing Nicole to join us. I pray that the Holy Spirit will work in her and slowly touch her heart. May we be living testimonies for you and share God's love with her. I really Thank God for every unique individual that joined us in today's prayer meeting. Emma, J-Mee, Lea, Nicole & Sarah. I pray for their health & safety even throughout the week. I pray that they will grow in You & You'll bless their thoughts, word & deeds. I really Thank God for giving us the opportunity to come together and pray for each other. It is definitely really encouraging to know that there's people who will be there to support you in tough times because they are part of the extended family - God's family.

I challenge you to list down the things you are thankful for and write down the specific reason as to why you appreciate it. It really changes your perspective and you'll feel empowered. 

I came up with this one day after praying. PRAYER = Peace Received After You Entrust Regrets   TO  GOD!

God's love & blessings always.

XOXO
Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts