Your Heart

Just had our 2nd prayer meeting with the girls at the boarding house. It is really my heart's desire to witness everyone of us grow in Christ. I am thankful for everyone of the girls in the group. Emma, J-Mee, Lea & Sarah. I entrust them in Your hands, O Lord and may You use us as instruments for Your Glory! Ever since we started this prayer group, amazing things have been happening in my life. I witness God working in my life. For example through camp & on twitter...

Anyway, the scripture message we did today was Nehemiah 1. Where we learnt about how to pray. At times, we try very hard to make our prayer sound nice and well worded. But I'm sure God delight in hearing just what is in our hearts. Nehemiah's heart was filled with concern for the welfare of Jerusalem, his homeland, when he heard that the people were in great distress and that the wall around the city was broken down (Neh. 1:3). Wanting to do something, he talked to God about it. He praised God for who He is (v.5), requested forgiveness for sin (v.6), reminded Him of His promise (v.9), and asked for mercy from the king (v.11). God watched over Nehemiah and His people through the whole rebuilding process. ~ Our Daily Bread September 8 2012

God is faithful and just. He holds the world in the palm of His hand. He is definitely healing me. I thank God for role models like Siwon who is hungry for You, Lord. Even as there have been rumors that he is ill with hepatitis and things like that. I pray for Your healing hand to be upon him. Lord, bless him and be with him. Grant him speedy recovery if he is sick and keep him healthy if he is well. Lord I also pray that you will grant his fans a peace of mind because even if they worry, it will not help. We entrust Siwon into Your Hands Almighty God, Creator of the whole Earth. I also pray against satan if he is using this as a spiritual attack. Satan will not succeed because if You are with us, who can be against us? I really pray that we will be able to start a prayer group via twitter that encourages fans of Siwon to pray simultaneously at a certain time and date. Lord, You said when 2 or more gather, You will be there. So Lord, I pray that through this, Michelle @SiwonestSgp & I will be living testimonies for you as we continue to pray & encourage each other in faith. We pray that through this, more of Siwon's fans will be truly touched by You and come to know You as their Lord and Saviour. We know  Satan will be placing obstacles to try & stop us from working for You. But we trust that You will be with us and grant us the wisdom to overcome the obstacles. If You say 'Yes', No one else can say 'No'. Lord, please grant us the strength for the new week ahead. All honor & glory is Yours! Forever & ever! Amen!

Xoxo
Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts