God is full of surprises

" That you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." ~ Romans 15:6

These past few days have been amazing as I witnessed God working and making things happen in my life. One of the things that went well was the Prayer meeting & I hope this would continue and be a part of routine. Well, remember I was talking about 3rd Wave Music? I was on twitter when I saw 3rdWaveSg being mentioned in one of the tweets. Being a curious person, I click to viewed their profile and that linked me to their Facebook page. I was personally surprised that there was a 3rdWaveSg. So I left a note on their wall. " It's Amazing that there's a 3rdWaveSg! Let us be God's instruments so that we can share the good news with others. Have a great day!" Well, they basically replied with a 'thank you' So that's about it with 3rdWaveSg. But I am really excited to be a part of the 3rdWaveMusic Street Team! It will officially start on sept 4 but I'll be away on camp :( I sent an email to Lisa, the digital representative letting her know my situation. She told me not to worry and to enjoy my camp:) I am thankful to God for these understanding people. ^.^

Anyway, the second Amazing thing that happened was also through twitter. While going through my timeline, I found a Siwon fan group based in Singapore. I left a tweet...
"Am glad to find @SiwonestSGP - a Sg based fan group for @Siwon407! God bless always~!"
They replied: Hey! Thank you so much for following us! ^^ It's very much appreciated. I hope you'll enjoy with us! ^^v God bless.
"@SiwonestSGP Definitely~! @Siwon407 is an Awesome role model. Thank God for him as he uses music to minister to people :) God bless!"
They replied: Thanks dear! YES! Wow, I'm glad to find someone who has the same sentiment as me! (: Nice to know you too! (: God bless
And some how the conversation continued when I suddenly felt an urge to type this...
"@SiwonestSGP Feel free to let me know if you ever need a prayer or something:) I'm just a tweet away! ^.^"

Somehow, I just felt this bond with the admin of the fan group. I have no idea who she/he(but i sense it is a she) Although I do not know her personally, but being able to offer to pray for someone is just 'woahhh'. I am glad that because of Siwon, I got to know a sibling in Christ. God is really full of surprises. Getting to know someone who is a part of the body of Christ and who shares the same interests as you is simply Amazing! Thank You God!

This is the LAST blog post before I head off to camp tomorrow. Please pray for Good health and weather :)

Let me end off with a quote I thought about through the night...
"Although a VIP pass is needed to be in celebrities' presence, we DON'T NEED a VIP pass to be in God's presence." ~ Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts