Rainy winter

I'm currently seated at my desk with my curtains drawn, revealing this...



Yes, it raining quite a fair bit here in Perth. A very nice weather to just stay in bed and not do anything else. Woke up this morning to settle my applications for Uni and I'm still not done (at least some progress is better than no progress) :( When you're at this stage of your life, it is exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. So many new experiences and opportunities just waiting for you. Yet, you don't really know what they hold because there is always the element of "otherness", the element of the unknown.

I know I'm suppose to trust God as He has a plan for me. But my human nature can't help getting gan chiong (anxious) about such things. Here, let me share with you a verse about the conflict within us taken from Romans 7: 14-17

v14: We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am a mortal, sold as a slave to sin.
v15: I do not understand what I do; for I don't do what I would like to do, but instead I do what I hate.
v16: Since what I do is what I don't want to do, this shows that I agree that the law is right.
v17: So I am not really the one who does this thing; rather it is the sin that lives in me

I just wish that i can go "shoo sin... Get away!" and the sin disappears. But that never happens in reality :( At times, I wonder, how would a perfect world be like? Free from sin and evil... Everyone is nice to each other... No worries, no burdens, no terror.

I digress. I admit, it is a random post from me. Take care!

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo
Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts