Happy 48th Birthday Singapore!

HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHHHHDAYYYYYY SINGAPOREEEEEE~! It has been 48 years since you've gain independence and you're still so HOT! <3

Can't believe I'm yet again missing out on your birthday :( But You are always in my heart and You are always HOME to me. I really wish you the very best! May there always be hope, prosperity, harmony among your people. I know I can't really offer you much at the moment. But I Promise to study hard and contribute to back to Society in about 5 to 10 years time. In the meantime, please accept this cover of the National Day Song HOME~ I know it is not fantastic but it's the thought that counts right?

Once Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE~


Stay gorgeous & may there always be harmony among the different races!

With love~
Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts