Unpredictable Weather

Cloudy.Windy.Sunny.Cloudy.Rainy.Windy.Cloudy.

This pretty much sums up the weather for today. Gosh, it is so hard to predict the weather here. I just realized that this term is really gonna pass so fast as I have so many activities to keep me busy. One of the highlights would be joining the choral on 12 Aug to sing in St. Georges Cathedral. It is a pretty big event and I am really excited for it. I think I will list the events that is happening in this semester that I look forward to.

Aug 3 - Interhouse Atheletics (No lessons!)
Aug 6 - Session with Christian Porter and Senator Michaelia Cash
Aug 12 - Singing at St. Georges Cathedral
Aug 15 - School Eucharist
Aug 17 - Mock Trials Breakfast

So exciting!!! Anyway, 21 days = 3 weeks to Mid term break! Whoo Hoo! I can't wait :D

Comments

Popular Posts