God's Presence

" For when 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there am I among them. " ~ Matthew 18:20

Indeed, this is true! Just had the 1st ever prayer meeting with my girls in the boarding house. Remember in my previous blog post, I was worried about the response towards the invites? My worries were unnecessary! God has touched their hearts and they were pretty enthusiastic about it. Well, our prayer session wasn't pre-planned so our program was pretty flexible. We sang some songs of praise and J-Mee did the message from her devotion book. I really thank God for making today's prayer session possible and I hope that He will continue to lead and bless us in the following sessions.

I don't know about the rest but I definitely feel refreshed and ready to face the challenges in the coming week. We also discussed plans to make our prayer sessions more organized. Thank you for being so enthusiastic about our prayer meetings. Hopefully, we will be able to (quote Lea) 'infect the boarding house' with God's love :)

Hopefully, we can be a part of the 3rd Wave. Creating our own ministry to fulfill the Great Commission.

May God's love & Blessing be with you!
 <3 Supergirl M

Comments

Popular Posts