Introducing my huggable buddy!



Hey y'all! Meet my new Huggable buddy! I named him in honor of Choi Siwon because he is an AMAZING role model! Look at my HB's  (huggable buddy) shirt. It has a little 'S' on it. So I shall remember on this day I received my new HB called Siwon :) Back to the point on Siwon being a role model. I really do aspire to be like him, as he is an instrument for God! He uses his status to point people to God and I totally love that about him. I pray that I will be courageous enough to share with others about God. I really pray for 3rd Wave Music even as they continue reaching out to other people. I am looking forward to the month of September as I will play a part as a volunteer for 3rd Wave Music. :)

Here's my HB, Siwon and I saying goodbye :)

Comments

Popular Posts