SuperGirl Hates Exercising?!

Let me share a secret with you! I have been exercising. Are you surprised? Because I am. I never liked exercising or moving out of my comfy sofa while watching TV. Even having Wu Chun & Siwon as my role models was not a good enough motivation for me to get my butt off the sofa.
But when I came here, I discovered exercise by accident. It probably happened a week or two ago. It was a pretty stressful week for me with all the assignment due dates and tests all cramped in a week. I felt that I needed to do something, to let all the stress out. That's when I decided to run. At that point in time, I really hated running so you can imagine... For me to make that decision, I must have been out of my mind.


After running, I felt really happy (thanks to the endorphins) and it changed my perspective towards the work load I had. Basically, that's how I started exercising. Now I make exercise a daily routine. I don't always run, but I created my own workout routine (thanks to the internet) that includes stretching, trimming thighs & tummy and strengthening the lower back. I make exercising fun for myself by ending off with a random dance session. My friends will know that I can't dance, but who cares? I can try, Can't I?

Another reason why I love exercising, I am reminded of God and His creation. Just jogging in the field and watching the  birds and other creatures move around. I just go 'Wow! Definitely, God exists. The fact that every creature is uniquely different.' The vast landscape makes me realize how insignificant I am but God cares about me. :) Isn't that Amazing? During my previous exercise session, I also manage to capture beautiful scenes. Let me share them with you.
Doesn't this picture seem to give you a calming feeling? It really seems so serene.

This is my favourite picture of all time! I like how the Sun is partially covered by the clouds but the sun's rays are still seen in the sky. 

I believe it is God's plan for me to start and enjoy exercising as my perspective of life has changed and I learned a lot more about things. During my exercise session, I try and forget about whatever burdens I may have. I entrust it to God and focus on my exercise. After the session, I feel refreshed and renewed to tackle my burdens. Supergirl gets her strength from God. You can do the same too!

Here's a picture to end off the blog post!


XOXO
Super Girl signing off with Love & God's blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts