New School

February 5, 2012
Wow… It has been a week since I moved into the boarding house. Well, I guess I have been adjusting quite well. I have made quite a few friends. But I guess sometimes its easier to stick with your own kind because you share the same interests and its easier to communicate and understand each other.
My room mate seems so busy everyday calling all her guy friends, talking about parties and then complaining bout boys. (boy problems) Whereas I try to use whatever time we have to study. Not that I am a nerd or anything. But I guess I was brought up that way. To study and  excel.
I am quite upset that the boarding house internet refuses to work on my computer & that I am unable to skype my loved ones. Note to self: Wake up early & search for the I.T. people at school tomorrow. I guess I miss home to a certain extent. CERTAIN EXTENT. I really can’t wait. 25 more days before I fly back. All the food, comfy bed and lovely family & friends. I might also get a chance to attend my debating juniors debate at round 2 of the inter-school debating championships. The venue will be at St. Andrew’s Secondary School if I’m not wrong. Really excited for it. J

Comments

Popular Posts