3 weeks more...

February 13, 2012
Yay! 3 more weeks before I fly home to Singapore. Well, 17 days to be exact. I am already missing all the yummy food and stuff. My aunty is leaving for Japan today and I didn’t get a chance to send her off L I am pretty tired today. I don’t know why. It’s probably because of Monday blues and I haven’t adjusted to school hours yet. I don’t really have that much homework today and my brain is really tired so I’m not gonna study. I am pretty happy because I got back my results for the economics checkpoint (it’s a mini test and 2% of it contributes to your grade) and I think I did quite well. I achieved an 8.5/9. Others had full marks though. But whatever. I am only competing with myself and not anyone else. My economics teacher, Ms C. even wrote good results on my checkpoint J Did I mention that I did my first economics essay last week? I did not manage to complete it in class so I handed in what I had and asked Ms C if I could redo the essay and include the current issue paragraph which I left out in the essay I did in class.
I handed in my essay and I just received it back today. I was so happy though there were minor mistakes. Ms C said that the essay was ‘well done’. Haha I was overjoyed. Maybe because I seldom receive compliments in school. Being complimented in Singapore seemed so rare. She told me that I actually included what economists call the ‘moral regard’. I did not even know there was a term for it. I just described how I felt about it and stuff like that. I’m starting to love economics!!!! Haha It is a really interesting subject.

Comments

Popular Posts