God's Amazing Creation

I woke up rather early today and I completed some of my work. I decided to go for a run and I asked L.C along with me. We were planning to run within the school but when were about to sign out, the lady at the counter told us that we were allowed to go to the beach for a run. I was hesitant at first but I finally gave in and I decided to go to the beach. It was a 10 min walk to the beach. When I got to the beach, I was amazed. The water was so CLEAR, it was so different from the water back home. I couldn't help it so I decided to dip my legs into the water and the water was so cool though the sun's rays were so strong.

Here are some pictures of the beach which I took using my handphone. Please pardon the quality of it as I don't think it is very clear.





Wow... Don't you think that God is really Amazing?

Comments

Popular Posts