God's Grace

Yay! Its the weekend again. Weekend = More time to sleep or just chill with friends. This has been my 3rd week here in Perth. Reflecting on how I felt then, unsure and uncertain of the environment around me. But I have to say God is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, AMAZING! I remember the time when I was applying for a place in SMAGS. We had a tiny little problem finding a guardian for me because we did not know anyone in Perth. Aunty D, introduced a friend of hers to us and she became my guardian. Nearer the date of enrolment, Aunty D found another friend of hers which lived pretty close to my school. So I now have 2 guardians. From no guardians at all, to 2 guardians. Isn't that cool?


I was a little worried about being new and things like that although I already knew people from the boarding house. Amazingly, I was not the only new year 11 girl in the boarding house. There was another girl and coincidentally, she was from Singapore too. We got along pretty well. We have many things in common (eg, similar ambitions, music taste...) She's a unique and Awesome girl to be with. L.C, if you are reading this, thanks for being an awesome friend though we started out as TOTAL STRANGERS 3 weeks ago. Thanks for sharing the crazy times with me. Let us 加油 together even though we are miles away from home. I really Thank God for everything we share. Saranghae 
Just in case you miss reading chinese...
你是我的最佳听众。我希望你不会放弃你的梦想。我相信你会当一位超棒的明星。不要忘记我们的约定哦。以后,如果你遇到吴尊先生,记得把他介绍给我啊!好啦,我不闹了。明天早餐见!

Comments

Popular Posts