2nd week of school


February 10, 2012
I have survived 2 weeks of school. I guess I can say things are actually going quite well. My room mate, Leisha and I got along quite well. I am still adjusting to the teaching styles and assignments and stuff. Argh… I have an assignment and its so challenging. And now, my internet chooses to die on me. Well, maybe its because I skype-ed my mom for too long (an hour plus) So now, I cant use the internet for research. I

Interesting thing is that my cousin got facebook. He can be quite annoying at times but he chose to confess today that he had problems using facebook and approaching girls. Haha its quite unbelievable actually. I really don’t see why its so hard for one to approach or communicate with the opposite sex. I mean, I don’t have that problem. The trick is to treat them like a fellow human being and just talk to them.  I am really glad that Celeste is finally getting her appetite back. Mum just told me that she ate quite a fair bit during lunch today at Imperial Treasure. Really hope that she is getting better. She has been through so much. Okay, I don’t know what I am blabbering about anymore. I think I am tired. So happy that it is the weekend J

Comments

Popular Posts