Quick post!

I am currently taking a short break from math. I tell you, I'm going crazy with all the numbers i'm seeing and working out. And this is just math. Wait till accounting... Hahah Don't wanna think about it.
Anyway, Done with my ENGLISH paper on tuesday! Some how, this quote remained in my brain.

" We'll move with the seasons, we'll be free..."

This quote is from the book, The Turning by Tim Winton. It's found in the short story, Big World. The short story talks about growing up and in particular, the friendship of two boys. They seem so confident, ready to venture out into the vast world. As long as they have each other, everything's gonna be alright...

The tone of the quote seems so calm, so relaxed. Just go with the flow, everything will be fine. The cynical side of me is appearing... It's like an internal debate in my head. (I'm not kidding. It is currently happening in my head...) Will you truly be free? At present, the being 'free' they are referring to is the freedom from school and exams. But in the real world... When you follow the flow, you'll never truly be free. After exams & school, they will always be the working world.... and responsibilities just pile up.

The more analysis (or the debate that's happening in my head) i put into this quote, I find this quote fairly whimsical and naive.

Yea, that's all from me for now. Back to math  :(  :) (see my positive thinking put into action)

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo
Supergirl M

Comments

Popular Posts