Fall into God's arms :)

I'm back after long break! I just finished my last exam, Politics & Law today :) I would like to thank all who took the time to pray for me. I really wouldn't have survived the whole exam period without God's strength and wisdom. It's weird... During the period when I was supposed to be studying, everything else seems more exciting. That's probably called procrastination. Anyway, I'm just glad that the exams were over! God really has been soooooo good to me. I think sound like a broken record.... But GOD IS GOOD!

Before my Economics exam on Tuesday, I spent the whole of Monday studying. The more I studied, the more I feel like I don't know anything. At the end of the day, I shared how I felt with mom. She told me to commit it to the Lord and have an early night. I did what I was told and decided to read the bible before heading off to bed. The next morning, I had breakfast, prayed and headed out for my paper without referring to any of my econs notes. In the examination room, I prayed for God's guidance and wisdom to help me through the paper. During reading time, when I opened the paper, I felt very encouraged because I actually knew the answers to the questions in the paper. I felt pretty elated that God answered my prayer and He was with me through it all!

The same thing happened for my Politics & Law paper... The more i studied, the more confused i got. I felt like i didn't know anything. I prayed for wisdom and discipline to study in the morning (as my paper was in the afternoon). As I entered the examination room, I prayed and entrusted the paper to the Lord. During reading time, when I opened the paper, I felt really happy because I could actually answer the questions with full on examples and cases! All glory & thanks to God for seeing me through it all.

This period has been a time of discovering more about God. It all started with my Christian mentor sharing that he felt a prompting from God to tell me to read the Bible. Well, I thought I'll give it a try since I have never read the whole Bible from cover to cover. Ever since then, I learnt more about God revealing Himself to Aaron, David, Joshua, Moses... and I prayed for God to reveal Himself to me as well. I know all this probably sounds like blabber to you. It is just so hard to explain it all...

God works in wonderful ways. That's all I can say. What I thought was a crazy idea indirectly saved a life. Who knew? Sometimes we just have to let go, ignore what other people will think of us and let God work. I definitely learnt that in the past week. All honor & Glory to God! It's not about me but more about Him!

I just received a whatsapp from my sister in Christ that she just received an offer from another University to do the course of her choice. Just a few days ago, she requested for me to keep her in prayer as she appealed to the first University for the course of her choice. I'm really excited for her and I'm really amazed at the power of prayer. Just yesterday, I was praying for God to open doors and lead her to where He wanted her to go. Today, she received an offer from another university with the course of her choice. All I can say, God is good! He seems to be closer to me than I used to think...

All honour and Glory to God! Yup, this blog post pretty much summarised my week!

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo
Supergirl M

Comments

Popular Posts