Showmanship, Stage Presence

So I was catching up with the outside world on youtube when I came across some videos. K pop Videos to be exact. Woahhh, their stage presence is amazing especially 2NE1 (pronounced twenty one) The video was a live performance at the MAMA 2011. Don't ask me what MAMA stands for. But I think it is some music award. ( It actually stands for Mnet Asia Music Awards) I will link the video down below. Watch it from 3:48 when it gets more upbeat and you can seriously witness some AWESOME stage presence. I definitely have to learn from these experts!


Well, Heres another video of Super Junior Performing at the same MAMA event 2011 in Singapore. You should watch from the beginning of the video. The concept of the performance is quite cool. Aaaaaaaah Siwon at 1:12. He's like some super agent or something. Must watch the video! I'll link it down below.

And no, I am still not into Kpop. I just appreciate the handwork and training that they put in to achieve the results. If they can do it, I can too. The handwork part I mean. Besides, I only like Siwon!! :D Even though I know Siwon is Korean, I can't help but think that the more I look at him, the more I think he is Chinese. Ooops.

Comments

Popular Posts