Bye Bye Fahrenheit...


Okay. So this blog post is dedicated to Fahrenheit because i have seen things that confirm rumors about them breaking up further. Fahrenheit has also played a big role in my teenage years. Listening to their albums countless of times until I can remember the lyrics. They made me interested in Chinese music and drama. I remember looking forward to their new album and heading to their autograph sessions where I made many friends who shared the same interests as me. It was at the autograph events where I realized that I had a talent in networking.

It was Wu Chun吳尊 who inspired me to study overseas. It was because of him and his positive influence that I thought I would give St. Mary's a go. I am still looking forward to the day where I will be able to work with Wu Chun either as business associates or his law adviser. Wu Chun was the first to leave the group leaving 3/4. But now, they are becoming 1/4. Read the messages below and you will understand what I mean. *Don't you just like the Chinse Characters of Wu Chun's name? I think 吳尊, the characters are so pretty*

This is 炎亞倫Aaron's translated weibo (chinese form of twitter) message. I think the fans of the page on Facebook did a direct translation so it sounds a little weird.
" In During the past 8 years, I was 1/4 for 6 years, each day was filled with new challenges and excitement. I was happy happily being 1/4. In the past 2 years, we have had less reunions, everyone had their own dreams to follow. It seems like its easy to miss those countless hours especially during this time. Although we all start to take different paths to follow our dreams, but I have no plans intention to replace the 3/4, and I have never thought that I would become 1."


So I guess this is like Aaron's confession before the break up. They still love each other but they have their own goals to achieve. Hence, I can infer that they are putting their own goals above their friendship :(

Here is 汪東城Jiro's translated weibo message. (Okay, I'm a little mean to Jiro. You can see my reply to his sentences in black)

"Because I have you guys, I know I can fly"
Really ah? Because I won't catch you if you fall.

"Because I have you guys, I know I won't be afraid no matter how difficult it will be."
It is nice to know that your fans are the remedy for your fears. You are not afraid but I am. Then how?

辰亦儒Calvin has kept really quiet. So I guess we all know who is the mature one here out of the remaining 3. So I guess this is Bye Bye Fahrenheit. Thanks for all the great memories.飛輪海,再見哦你們要好好保重。謝謝你給我所有的回憶


P.S. I was listening to music while typing out this blog post and the irony is that i am ending the blogpost on the song by Fahrenheit titled 越來越愛(love you more and more)


Comments

Popular Posts