Life Lesson #1 - Money is Hard to Earn

So I wanted a new experience during my holidays back so I arranged jobs for myself to do during the break. I just completed my first job today. I was an extra in a Mandarin Feature Film. It was definitely a new experience for me as I learnt quite a fair bit about filming and I made quite a few friends. I guess it made me more patient as we basically had to sit around to wait for our turn to film. The 'bonus' was that we had a sneak peek into the scenes of the movie. Well, we were paid a nominal sum for our efforts. To well off people, the amount is considered 'peanuts'. But to me, it was worth quite a lot because of the experience gained. This is definitely a humbling experience and it has definitely put me back in my place. It made me realize that 'money is hard to earn' and I should appreciate what my parents have provided me with. I should never compare myself with my friends whose parents provide the freedom of spending because they will never fully understand the value of money. Besides, I think I finally understand the sense of achievement that Wu Chun felt when he earned his first salary. It is definitely a satisfying feeling. :)

By the way, Do check out my New Music Video Cover of Hebe Tian's 寂寞寂寞就好Ji Mo Ji Mo Jiu Hao I had an amazing time recording and filming it. Do let me know what you think about it. :)
See ya soon!

Comments

Popular Posts