I survived with God's help

Remember how I was telling you guys about my 'death' week with 3 tests and 2 of them, heavy in content? Yay! They are all over. I felt that I could finally breathe after school on Thursday. Wednesday, i had a math test early in the morning and on Thursday, I had Politics & Law test in the 1st period and Economics test in the 3rd period. After school, i literally felt so freeeee & light hearted though i had an assignment due on Friday.

I really couldn't have survived it all without God's help. The people God sent and placed in my life really made a difference. I am going to be completely honest here. Throughout the week, when i was on twitter, my timeline was filled with encouragements. It was generic encouragements for everyone but I really felt it speaking to me. Weird huh? I really don't know how to describe it. But Yes, I am truly thankful for the people God used to tweet encouragements on twitter. It made a difference in my life.

On Friday Night, I went to Hale to attend Concerto Night. It was kind of like a music showcase for the Graduating seniors who took Music as a subject. Woahhh, I was blown away! The music was so lovely. All the musicians were so talented and best of all, they were from my school or Hale. It was definitely a night to remember.

Imagine the world without music... It'll be so dull :( I am thankful that God created music

Relatively short post from me. Look out for more next week! *hint: Friday, 3pm*

Have a lovely weekend!

God's love & blessings,

Xoxo
Supergirl M

Comments

Popular Posts