Thank You...

Wow... God has seriously shown me and proven me wrong. Just awhile ago, I was feeling so alone & no one cares about me and things like that. Everything happens for a reason (I forgot to mention that I am currently down with bad flu and pounding headaches.) and God has indeed shown me that people truly care for me.

I was suppose to sit for a math test but I missed school on Tuesday & Wednesday due to the nasty bug.
Notes of encouragement & well wishes flooded my twitter from people whom, some I hardly know personally. Girls around the boarding house including my room mate have been really nice & understanding. The nurses in the medical centre have been really caring & patient. My guardian brought me home cooked chicken soup today for lunch. She cooked so much that I had some for dinner too. At dinner, my math teacher, Ms Garnett had dinner at the boarding house and I caught up with her. She told me not to worry about the test but to quickly recover and get well for the coming exams. I'm so touched & overwhelmed with the care and concern everyone has been showing me :') I thank God for each and every individual & I pray that God will bless them and keep them safe from harm.

God's love & blessings always~

XOXO

Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts