Quick poem from me

"I had a nightmare
It seemed so real
Into the past
Time stood still"
~SuperGirl Marissa

It's pretty scary if you think about it. Well, my dream/nightmare was. I found it weird because in my dream, I was an observer. I witnessed Defense Minister Ng Eng Hen deliver his statement in response to the NS training deaths. In my dream, I could see the emotions regret, sadness and sincerity flooding his face. The next moment, I was in a different scene. I was at an army camp and I saw the loved ones (family? friends? army mates?) of the deceased soldiers. They were driven by sadness. I felt so helpless as I stood in the background. I wish I could help but I didn't know how... Everything felt so real...The emotions and expressions plastered on the faces I encountered in my dream... The setting... The tension...

I don't know why I dreamt that dream. Was God trying to tell me something? Maybe God gave me this dream as a sign to urge me to study my English Text, The Book Thief. As the text is about the war in Nazi Germany. Or is God trying to tell me that life is fragile and I should work hard at every opportunity I have....

Felt rather overwhelmed by emotions today probably because of exams too... 11 days, and it'll be over. 

God's love & blessings!

XOXO

SuperGirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts