TITANIC II?

I am not being superstitious or anything. But think about it. Having a Titanic II. There is this nagging feeling at the back of my head that there might be a possibility that it might sink just like Titanic, taking with it thousands of innocent lives. I do understand Mr Palmer's good intentions of keeping the interest of history going. But building an exact replica of the ship, just changing the engines to be powered by diesel. Is that a good idea?

In my perspective, it might be painful for the relatives to witness the existence of Titanic II as it reminds them of the pain that their loved ones went through, desperately trying to fight for their survival in the freak accident of the Titanic that happened about 100 years ago.

I know I am in no position to judge because Mr. Palmer worked hard for his money and he has the authority to decide what he wants to do with it. But do CLICK HERE to read the article about the construction of TITANIC II

Comments

Popular Posts