Easter Holidays!


I am back home in Sg for 2 weeks after quite some time! I am really happy and excited because I am to catch up with my loved ones! It has been a pretty cool holiday as I manage to complete some work, catch up with my Chinese teacher from my Secondary school, witness my juniors step up as prefects & I managed to get the opportunity to hang out with the stars (Mr. Jiro Wang & Ms. Goo Hye Sun) because I took part in Channel U's contest to win a chance to go on a cruise ship with them! I must say, it was really an amazing experience as it was the first time I was onboard the cruise and the interior was really pretty & spacious. It was too bad that the waves were too choppy and the passengers on the cruise were getting sea sick so the organisers had cut short the programme But, they were able to allow us to take pictures with the stars. The picture is above! CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO OF THE CRUISE! 

All in all, it was an amazing experience because I learnt a lot from interacting with people & I made a few friends :) I am really amazed and happy with what I achieved this holiday. I'm heading off for a holiday tomorrow and I am really excited! Will blog about it when I am back.

Comments

Popular Posts