KL Trip

Heyy! I just got back from KL! It was a pretty amazing trip and I definitely managed to catch up with my friends during the trip. The most eventful thing that happened was when I was waiting to check in for my flight to KL, I met my friends (that i made a few days earlier from attending jiro's event) and they told me that Jiro was actually flying off to Hong Kong at the same terminal as me. I took note of his flight details. When I entered the departure lounge, I realised that his boarding gate was quite close to mine. My boarding gate was D36, his was at D48. I had permission from my mom to go look for him. I was kinda losing hope because I couldn't find him near his boarding gate. Just when I was about to give up hope, I noticed a well dressed guy with sunglasses and a relatively large following behind him. That was when I realised he was walking towards his boarding gate. I waited at the end of the travellator while he posed with his fingers showing a 'peace' sign. When he got nearer, I started keeping pace with him and talking to him. Our conversation when something like this...
BLUE=What I said
RED=What Jiro said
"你要离开新加坡了?" (You're leaving Singapore?)
" 是啊!" (Yes)
" Wow!这么快!你要回台湾了吗?” (Wow, that's fast! Are you going back to Taiwan?)
“对!” (Yup)
“其实我是在欧洲读书,这次假期回来支持你!” (I am actually studying in Australia and I am currently back on holiday to support you.)
“是吗?你什么时候回去呢?” (Really? When will you be flying back?)
“4月23日我会飞回欧洲” (23 April, I will be flying back to Australia)
Then my friend who was chasing me from behind "你不是说你的飞机要飞了?你的妈妈呢?" (I thought you told me you would have flown already. Where's your mom?)
In reply to her, "飞机还没飞,12.55 才飞。妈妈坐在哪边” (Nope, not yet. 12.55 then take off. My mom is seated there) Jiro turned to where I was pointing and looked as if he was very interested to see my mom.

I said to him "我其实要飞去马来西亚度假!" (I am flying to Malaysia for a holiday.)
"ohhhhh... Malaysia"
"是啊!去买东西和吃东西。” (Yea, to shop and eat.)
At that point, I kinda forgot how to say Bon Voyage in Chinese so I Said "Have a safe trip! Byeeeee!"
He gave me the :O because I think he didn't understand what I said. But he waved bye to me. That kinda concluded my interaction with him. I wanted to give him some space and not appear to be a clingy fan.
I headed back to my boarding gate to meet up with my mum, friend and her mom before boarding the plane.
While the plane i was on was waiting to take off, I realised the Cathay Pacific plane that Jiro was on was in front. I tried to take out my camera but was too slow so I only captured the Cathay Pacific plane that was up in the sky.

Overall, my trip to KL was quite good! I manage to chill with my friends & our moms and I manage to buy clothes which will come in handy for winter. I am contemplating on whether or not to record a video. I have not been updating for so long...

Comments

Popular Posts