I'm so done with exams...

It's been awhile since I last posted a blog post. I have been busy. Busy with exams. Busy dealing with my emotions. Busy dealing with myself. Sometimes, I think I'm just a little crazy. Not in the bad way but in an extraordinary way. (Like pushing myself way harder than necessary... and ending up driving myself crazy. Well, this is my blog and this is where I can simply be myself and just share my thoughts and stuff.)

I am finally done with my first uni exams back in Singapore. It has been a war i tell you. A battle within myself. Do i regret not choosing to study in Australia? Honestly, I do. Throughout the semester I experienced an internal debate if I should stay or leave. ONE major reason that is holding me back is my commitment and responsibility to hall 15. I have taken on a few roles and it will be so irresponsible of me to just leave, just like that. 

Had to sit for 4 exams this semester. Business Law, Financial Accounting, Information Technology and Financial Management. I am truly grateful for all the prayers, encouragement and well wishes from loved ones.  

Had my business law exam as my first ever exam in uni. I admit, business law is totally interesting as a subject. But for it to be an exam... it is totally painful and mind boggling. You'd never know if you got the right answer as there are so many ways and perspectives to view the scenario from.

Was rather worried for my Financial Accounting exam as I messed up my mid semester quiz. But God is faithful. Prior to the exam, I was listening to my worship song playlist on spotify and Voice of Truth was playing. This particular lyrics struck me " The voice of truth says 'Do not be afraid'. " It kept on repeating in my mind. (If you wanna listen to the song, I'll link it down below.) 

While I was waiting for the bus to my exam venue, i saw the most beautiful cloud formation in the sky... I believe that it was a reminder from the Lord that I need not fear for He is there with me. 

I thought my exams was only 2 hours long but it turned out to be 2.5 hours. So it turned out to be a blessing in disguise and i managed to check for careless mistakes.

Nothing much to say about the IT exam. Just thank God for seeing me through.

Finished my Financial Management exam today. I really felt like I messed up big time. I wasn't sure of my answers and my questions only seem to be half done. I really felt terrible after the paper. I just wanted to head home. 

Just when I thought I was heading home, I had the biggest surprise of my life! Sarah and Othilia came with my mom and hung out at JP for a bit. Honestly wasn't really myself as I was still affected by the aftermath of FM. Thank you for brightening up my day. I really needed it :)

I am truly thankful for the encouragement and support I have received from my friends on Facebook. You guys really made me tear up. I am truly touched by your words of encouragement. I just wanna thank God for you all, being angels in your own little way.

This blog post is nothing big, or fancy. It is just a recount of my exam experience and the little things I am grateful and thankful for. 

Till next time,

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo

Marissa


Comments

Popular Posts