Some Things on my mind...

I am finally back on my blog after such a long break. I would definitely love to wish you all a Happy NEW Year. May this year be filled with joy, love, hope, peace and more opportunities. I am really excited and I can't wait to see what Amazing things God will do in this new year.

BTWs, im writing this blog post from a hotel room in Hong Kong. i'm here for a short holiday but i'll be flying off tomorrow. Hong Kong has been amazing with so many things to eat, see, walk and shop. Anyway, this blog post will be pretty impromptu and i'll be writing about whatever that comes into my head. 

i am truly inspired by celebrities who have/hope to have an intimate relationship with God. It makes me think about my own relationship with God. i mean, if they are already up there with the fame & fortune (not forgetting their CRAZY schedules) but they still make time to glorify God... What about me? By the world's standards, i am a nobody. Shouldn't i, all the more, have more time for God? 
Amber, from Korean Girl group f(x) typed this on her profile on a social networking site before she debut as an artiste. " God is the center of my life, im not perfect but i try to be the best for Him,i want to praise and give back to Him through my singing, although im not the best i trust He’ll help me as my life goes on. its not my time to shine, but His." Here's the link to view the article

Friends who follow me on twitter will know that i was facing a quater life crisis. (you know mid life crisis... when people get all emo & unsure about themselves?) Well, im facing a quarter life crisis. This year is gonna be a major year for me and i'll have to start university applications. There are so many things i am uncertain about, so many things i yearn to do for God's glory. im praying and considering to do an internship/exchange programme with 3rd Wave Ministry in Korea while awaiting my results/university admission.

Many Must be wondering why Korea? Why 3rd Wave Ministry? Well, it was 3rd Wave Ministry that brought me closer back to God. It was because of volunteering and being a part of the 3rd Wave Music street team that over the course of the year, i truly yearned to be part of the 3rd Wave. i am still in the process of praying for God's guidance and i do hope that you'll join me in prayer.

The world has so many distractions/temptations and i'll be lying if i said i was immune to them. i know God has a plan all ready for me. But a part of me is very stubborn and hopes to have a chance to enter the media industry. i will have to learn to rely on God and not give in to these temptations.

God's love & blessings always~

XoXo
Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts