Don't Stop Believin'!

Hello! I am back. I know I haven't blogged for awhile. I think Singapore has too many distractions hence I am not disciplined enough to sit down and pen my thoughts. Anyway, many things have happened. Let's see, where should I start? Maybe I will start off with a video...


"Very often, we take our loved ones for granted. Not realising that we are blessed by their presence."
A little video I submitted for the Campus Superstar audition. I was called up for the closed door auditions and it was definitely a surprise. But I don't qualify for it anyway. It wasn't mine to begin with. 
This song is dedicated to my loved ones. Many times we don't realise they are actually a blessing to us until it is too late. So treasure your loved ones.

Anyway, I would like to thank my sisters in Christ for supporting & believing in me. They encouraged me to submit a video even though I doubted my singing and I did not even qualify for it. This has definitely given me the confidence to continue on my singing journey. I don't know where it will take me but I trust that God has a plan & He will use me (and my singing?) to bless others around me. Anyway, I signed myself up for a singing competition organised by a community club. There is going to be a vocal masterclass on Saturday! I am really excited to attend and see what I can take away from it.

God's love & blessings always!

XoXo
Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts