Coincidence?

Yesterday when I was in the car with mom, we were talking about Wu Chun and how we never heard any news about him. I  told my mom, when I am financially capable I will definitely visit him with a business proposal in Brunei. Then I pointed to the taxis surrounding us and told her, look into each one im sure you might see Wu Chun in one of them as he visits Singapore regularly and we laughed about it.
Click on the photo for it to be enlarged!
Well, today while I was checking my blog statistics, I found that I had a blog visitor from Bander Seri Begawan (Brunei) and the person found my blog by typing Fahrenheit break up rumours 2012.
Hmmm.... maybe, just maybe the person might be Wu Chun? I don't know for sure, but I am honored to have so many visitors from all around the world, reading my blog. If, the visitor was really Wu Chun... I have a message for him!!!!

Hi Mr. Goh! I hope you have been keeping well. It is nice that you are still concerned about Fahrenheit hence you googled news about the break up rumors. I do hope to see you soon. It'll be nice if we can catch up over tea or something to discuss about my business proposal in Singapore the next time you visit :P Anyway, I hope you will continue to take good care of yourself. Look out, a rising, capable star is coming your way!
God bless! ~ Supergirl Marissa

Haha Okay, I know I am thick skinned and probably day dreaming. But that's what my blog is for! To share my random thoughts with you :)

God's love & blessings always~

Xoxo
Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts