Christmas

Merry Christmas to you & your family! It has been awhile since I blogged. Many things has happened. Christmas this year doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Christmas is a good time to spend time with your loved ones. Remember to treasure your loved ones as life is fragile. On 23 Dec, Mr. Siwon posted a tweet...

I may not know Yuriko personally but she was 27,  a Japanese fan of Super Junior. I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of Yuriko and during this festive season, I would like to remember Yuriko & her loved ones in prayer. It is not easy losing a love one. I understand how her family feels.
Ever since young, I have been to more funerals as compared to weddings. As of 2012, I have lost 2 grandpas, 2 uncles and 1 aunty. I thought grief would get easier with time & experience... But No... So many things around remind me of my deceased loved ones. It's hard to explain grief... Well, based on my experience the more you try to avoid it, the harder it will hit you. Anyway, that's all from me for now. I'm gonna watch the repeat telecast of MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards)

On a random note, here's a video SiwonesTv did dedicated to Yuriko & her family.


God's love & blessings always!

Supergirl Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts