Utter Disappointment?

To retake or not to retake? This has been the question I have been asking myself over and over again even till 22 aug at 12.33pm. Yes I am talking about my Chinese O level paper. I had a B3 with a distinction for oral. When I first received my grades, I did not know what to feel. Happy? Disappointed? I was upset that I did not get an A. I have been listening to Chinese music all year round. How could I not get my A? 
However, I am glad my interest for Chinese has sustained. In fact, I really enjoy conversing in Chinese without the exams and stuff... Just for fun kinda thing. I can proudly say "I appreciate the Chinese language" (As long as you do not ask me to sit for exams) even after my tiny 'failure'.
Well, I consoled myself to make myself feel better saying that my grades were actually quite good considering the fact that I was hospitalised and I miss all the Chinese Intensive Lessons organised by my teacher. I know... It is not right for me to do this as I will not reach my full potential. But I do believe that I really need the time to study for the rest of my subjects.
Okay... Enough of my Chinese. The recent disappointment which I started feeling a few minutes ago was WU CHUN COMING TO SINGAPORE on 11 September. Well, if you do not know, Wu Chun was a member of Fahrenheit and he is my role model. I lub lub him a lot. As he is no more with Fahrenheit, him visiting Singapore is a very RARE opportunity. Haiz... Why must he choose this period to visit Singapore? I will be having my prelims the next day. Looks like I would not be able to get out of the house. Let alone catch a glimpse of my Role model. Well... This is my life. What a Disappointment.

Comments

Popular Posts