All you need is a little hope

Hey, I've just finished having a live chat with Mr. Goh aka, WU Chun! Channel U organised the live chat and I must say it was quite nicely done. The host managed the air time really well. It was definitely an opportunity for fans to interact and get to know Wu Chun better. LONG LIVE CHANNEL U! I actually asked Wu Chun many questions but due to the lack of time, he only answered one. Nonetheless, I am really happy that he answered my question. My question to him was   Hi Mr. Goh, Singapore is known for its stability. If given the chance, would you invest in a property here?? He actually answered my question! He even pronounced my name in a cutee way. I'll try to my best to find the link.  OKAY, Here it is CLICK HERE and View from 20.41 to hear Mr. Goh pronounce my name. I dunno how he pronounced it but it sounded weird. Anyway, I'm still grateful that he tried to say my name.
Ohhh, I have good news to share. Remember, I told you about the contest I took part in to win special tickets to see Wu Chun? I was selected. I was really over the moon. Thank you channel U for this opportunity. I really appreciate it!

Comments

Popular Posts