Blessed Beyond Realisation

I've been sailing through life with many people's guidance along the way. Sometimes, the advice provided is just what I needed to get through that stormy or down time. I just feel so blessed to have them around to remind me of God's goodness & faithfulness.

"The best thing we can do is to be a living testimony for Christ."
I quote M姐 on this. Up till today, we're still amazed at how we got to know each other! At that time, we were both fans of Mr. Wu Chun. We took part in a contest organised by Channel U and were both picked as the winners. As I went to collect my prize, I saw her name and found it really interesting. I started chatting to her on Facebook and soon we were out meeting each other. We found out that we were sisters-in-Christ. We just naturally got closer to each other and she provided advice, guidance and prayer whenever I felt overwhelmed with the world.

"Only God can turn a Disadvantage into an Advantage."
I quote D on this. His passion for God is truly inspirational. He is literally a walking encyclopedia and I feel wiser after every conversation with him. Oops, I digress. This quote was in reference to the story of David and Goliath. By common sense, we would think that Goliath would win because he is huge and could easily crush David. For nothing is impossible with God - Luke 1:37
With God's help, David came out victorious in the battle with Goliath. In the same way, we can depend on God for strength to overcome our own "Goliath" in our own lives. This reminds me of a movie I watched a few years back, titled Facing the Giants. Check it out here....


Well, that's all I have for now.

God's love & blessings~
Xoxo
Marissa



Comments

Popular Posts