Struggling with the World

I've been very inspired by this song found in 3rd Wave Music's latest album - Soldiers of Light. The words truly touched my heart and gives me the strength to go through minor persecutions from the world. (it'll be listed at the end of this post)

Yes, when I was a kid I heard about Christians being persecuted but I never really understood the reality of it. Now that I'm out working, I witness minor persecutions. It is tedious and sometimes, one may feel disheartened. But I believe God has something better in store. He is training & moulding us to be someone better.

It's never easy when you try to reach out or share God's love with others. The Evil one puts every possible obstacle in your way to deter you from carrying out what you've been called to do. Prayer is the most powerful weapon! We can conquer the Evil one with a prayer.

In my experience, I believe it's my own pride that get in the way of me reaching out to others. I really pray that I would have the courage to boldly proclaim God's love and not think about the consequences- like what people would think of me.

Please continue to pray for me. That I may become the person that God wants me to be. So that I'll be able to share His love fearlessly.

Yes, as promised, here's the song that has been inspiring me recently. It's titled the Cry of Love. It's sang by Lim from the Wonder Girls. (I'm very encouraged by my brothers & sisters in Christ who fearlessly share their love for Christ thru the various avenues of media they have access to.)


Verse 1
I don’t want to be just another voice
I don’t want to be here and gone
I know I meant to be something more
I feel this Cry of Love inside of me
Chorus
I’m gonna’ do my part
I’m gonna’ save the lost
I’m want to change the world
I’m want to heal the broken soul
Verse 2
Every generation needs to bring
A beautiful thing to You
Where a melody rises up like a spring
To sing the Cry of Love

Enjoy the music :)

God's love & blessings~

Xoxo
Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts