It's February already?!


Hey y'all how's the going? It has been a long while since I blogged. Yes... You must be wondering " Why a picture of my feet?" It's a funny story actually...

I have been working for quite sometime now... My job scope was to handle marketing and branding. However due to the rapid expansion, i had to help out with the admin duties. My boss made a joke, saying that I could come to office in my pyjamas and slippers since I'll be staying in office all day to complete the filling.

Seeing that today is Wednesday, I decided to take on his challenge... Wearing slippers to work. I call it the "Wacky Wednesday Challenge". It was realatively liberating considering my office is located in the CBD and majority of the ladies are trudging along in their heels. But here I am all comfy in my trusty slippers :) It was a brilliant idea actually because I was sent all over town to get errands done. 

My life has been rather packed. So many things to do. Been wanting to do a cover of a song. Will see how that goes. 

I'm really thankful & grateful for the opportunities that God has given me. No doubt it may get tedious at times, but I believe God is building my character. It is my prayer that God will use me to bless the people I'm working with and He'll provide the necessary protection from the Evil one. 

I do hope that you'll continue to keep me in prayer even as I continue to reach out and bless the people at my workplace.

God's love & blessings~

Marissa

Comments

Popular Posts