Tel Aviv (Israel journey day 1)

Well, the long awaited Day has finally arrived! We are finally in Tel Aviv, Israel after about 13 hours of flight. 11 hours from Singapore to Turkey and 2 hours from Turkey to Tel Aviv. 

It was a relatively chill day for us. We didn't do much. We checked into the hotel and explored the area as the tour officially starts tomorrow. We visited the city centre. It was a shopping mall that had big brands like Mango, Zara, Billabong, etc. Unlike many malls that have two way escalators, this mall only had escalators going upwards. You are forced to take the stairs if you want to come down as they don't have escalators or visible lifts going downwards.

Many times, we take simple things like the presence of the downward escalator for granted. 

It's currently 8.56pm in Israel and I'm dead tired as I didn't get proper rest on the plane :( oh well, I think my body clock is super confused as it is 2.56am Singapore time.

I'm pretty excited for the tour tomorrow. I must say, I'm really bless to have a cute, small tour group who will be sharing my Israel experience with me.

Goodnight!

God's love & blessings~

Marissa


Comments

Popular Posts