Welcome to February

i write this blog post with great sadness as this is my last night here in Singapore. i will be heading back to Perth tomorrow morning. So much has happened during this holiday so many new experiences! i will definitely miss the time spent hanging out with my loved ones.

  1. Aaron Yan's - The Moment Music Showcase & Autograph Session
  2. Princess Party BBQ
  3. Meetup with Michelle Jie
  4. Announcement of Female Lead of 3 Peas in a pod
1) Aaron Yan's music party was AMAZING & definitely enjoyable! i have to admit, im getting old. i don't have the stamina to queue & wait anymore. im really proud and happy for Aaron as he has grown & matured so much as a singer. i was truly surprised when i heard him sing live! The quality of his singing was definitely similar to that of his album.


The autograph session was cool! It has been more than a year since i attended something like that. After watching the youtube video about fame & happiness, i felt motivated to reach out to celebrities as they probably did not enjoy eternal happiness. i was planning to give Aaron a Chinese bible but HIM International released a statement that only handmade gifts will be allowed. So i made a compilation of bible verses and compiled it into a book for him. i pray that the Holy Spirit will touch his heart.



During the autograph session, i witnessed how kind & caring the security at the event were. Compared to previous events i attended, the security there truly cared for the fans. They provided water for the fans as the weather was really hot on that they and they took really good care of the fans that were on the verge of fainting. i was truly touched by their actions and realised, they were under appreciated :(

When i finally met Aaron i told him that this would probably be my last time 最後一次 meeting him as i will be heading to Australia to study. He asked me if i was going to university there. i kinda said yes as i did not know how to explain my course to him. He told me to study hard and maybe he might visit Australia someday. i told him to work hard too. Yea, that basically how my conversation with Aaron ended.

2) The Princess Party BBQ with the gang was amazing! It was nice to chill with my friends after such a long time. Most of the time, we get so caught up with school commitments that we hardly have the chance to catch up. i will definitely miss hanging out with them soooooo much. 



You all must take care & remember you are never alone for God is with us. Continue to grow closer to God in faith & love. Remember, if you ever need a listening ear or a prayer or just someone to talk to, im here for you. Though i may seem quite far from you, im just a whatsapp, fb msg or tweet away from you. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad we are on this journey of faith together.

3)  i met up with Michelle Jie quite a few times this holiday and im really grateful. She too is very busy with work but yet, she made time to meet me. im so touched. im still amazed at how God brought us to each other. It started out with me being kpo and i added her after knowing that she too won a Wu Chun contest organised by Channel U. We started chatting via facebook message and eventually met up. Our relationship has grown ever since. She has never let me paid for the lunch meetings we had as she insisted that she was older and she was working already. i had a good time queuing for Aaron's music showcase & autograph session with her. She invited me out on 30/1/13 and we met for tea. She treated me to Paris Baguette's famous royal pudding. Here's a picture of my signature on the bottle as a promise that i will work hard in the coming year. 
Jie, thank you for showing kindness & love towards me. i pray that you will continue to grow closer to God in faith & love. May God reveal the plans He has for you :)


4) After the long and tedious audition process, Ms Michelle Chong has finally found her female lead, the 3rd Pea! Congratulations to Ms Jae Liew! Based on some interactions with her via twitter, she seems like a really charismatic, optimistic and humble girl. i really wish her all the best & may God guide her on this adventure. 


I would like to end my blog post with a prayer... 

Dear Lord,
i commit this person who is reading my blog into Your hands. Bless & keep them safe from harm. i pray that Your Holy Spirit will touch their hearts and may they know You & the love You have for them.

i thank You for blessing me with an eventful holiday for bringing me closer to you once again. i thank You for blessing me with people who care & are able to be my Christian mentors. Lord, you know the desires of my heart & how i long to be healed from eczema. i pray that You will help me trust you whole heartedly and grant me healing. Lord, I entrust Aaron & Ms Michelle Chong into Your hands. May You send Your Holy Spirit to touch their hearts so that they can receive eternal joy from You. Send people to reach out to them and be an example of Christ to them. Lord, I pray for the production 3 peas in a pod. May you keep the cast & crew safe from all harm as they film in Australia. May your Holy Spirit fill Xander and other christians on board the production team so that they can reach out & be an example of Christ to others who have yet to know You. As Sarah & I fly back to Perth tomorrow, i pray that You will grant us a peaceful flight. Continue to work in our lives so that we can be a living testimony for You. I pray that You will use me to be a blessing to others.

In Jesus' MIGHTY name we pray,
AMEN!!

God's love & blessings always~

Xoxo
Supergirl Marissa


Comments

Popular Posts