November Nostalgia

November 2011 has been a pretty eventful & memorable month for me. Firstly, I managed to visit Wavehouse to try surfing! I have been wanting to visit Wavehouse ever since they first open in Sentosa. Here are some pictures of me looking cool while surfing!

It was really FUNNNNNNN! Although for the first 30 mins you'll keeep falling and stuff like that. But imagine the sense of achievement when you finally get it. It is like WOAHHHHHH!

Secondly, I entitled my blog post November Nostalgia because  I recently volunteered at the Stamp Museum with my friends Othilia, Michelle & Deng hui. The event was called 'Blast from the Past!' Our job was to create an awareness about the games from the past like gasing, tikam tikam, hoopla, ping-a-pong. Simple games from the past. Though it was tiring, it was very fulfilling. If you missed the session on the 27 Nov, Do come down to the Stamp Museum along Coleman Street on 4 Dec. There will be vintage cars on display.


Finally, I attended 2 movie gala premieres in a week. Or is it 2 weeks? You decide. I attended the <Already Famous> Gala premiere on the 22 Nov. It was a really fun and exciting experience. I even DIY-ed my own nails for the Gala Premiere. I took a picture of it and tweeted it to Ms Michelle Chong. She seemed really fascinated by my nails and she retweeted it to her followers. When I went for the <Already Famous> meet & greet session, Ms Michelle Chong saw my nails and she asked the photographer to take a picture of  me, my nails and her. It was a memorable experiece!! The movie in itself is really meaningful. I wrote 10 reasons to watch <Already Famous> in my previous blog post. Click here! to read it.





The next Movie Gala Premiere was Mr. Goh(Wu Chun)'s movie <Magic To Win>. It was held at The Cathay on the 29 Nov. It really felt like an important event because many celebrities were there. I managed to take a picture with Nat Ho. I was quite happy because I was suppose to take a picture with him during the <Already Famous> Gala Premiere but he was too busy. This will be the last time I'm gonna see Mr. Goh. I am 'breaking up' with him. Although many years have gone by, he looks as young as ever. I think I am finally getting over him! It was a really awesome experience attending Gala Premieres like these. My favourite part is to dress up.




November was very interesting and memorable. I wonder what surprises the month of December will have in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts