In the midst of the storm?

Hey!! I am back after a tiring week of O level exams. I had 7 papers during the week. You can pretty much imagine how drained my brain cells are at the end of the week. I have been partying and going out as though my papers are over. :/ I really cannot wait for the 14 Nov as that is the date of my last paper. I have already created a list of things to do after my exam. I recently went to a flea at scape and I got some stuff I will probably do a haul video about it together with the stuff I got from Silkygirl & channel U as the prize for winning the contest do support when I upload it onto youtube :) I wanna visit wavehouse. I think it is so cool. 
Gosh I really want the 3 remaining papers to be over so I can start doing the things I wanna do. I have a feeling that next year will be a pretty interesting year for me.

Comments

Popular Posts