Random Thoughts

It's been 2 years since my last post. So much has happened since then. I realise I was in a terrible place in my last post. I realise how toxic people or a toxic environment could actually erode you as a person and as a being.

I am now celebrating a year now with my current job managing a health and wellness digital platform. It is really challenging being in the digital forefront of things and moving in uncharted waters. I am still passionate about fitness and BBG is my go-to workout routine. I am very close in achieving my fitness goal of attaining abs for myself.

I do miss the opportunity with interacting with people from different parts of the world. At times, I wonder would my life been different if I continued with my studies overseas instead of coming back to Singapore? Would I have had better opportunities?

Adulting is challenging. It is uncomfortable. No one really knows what's the end goal. Growing up, people tell you to study hard, get a degree, get a good job. No one really tells you what happens after that. Or what to expect. The world is changing at a ridiculously fast pace and no one is prepared for what is to come. No one really knows if we are one the "right track" and honestly I am still clueless about things.

Comments

Popular Posts