Happy Dragon Year

Yay! It's Chinese New Year once again! This year is the year of the Dragon. The dragon is a mystical creature. It is said that the dragons signify Prosperity and good luck. Well, I am not really into the zodiac signs and stuff...


I felt 2011 was like a Roller Coaster ride with so many ups and downs. Let me try to list the ups and downs.


UPs
- Getting a gold for CCA certificate ceremony
- Wu Chun answered my question on a live chat and he tried to pronounce my name
- Attending Wu Chun's Sunny Girl Private event
- Winning the Sunny Girl eye makeup contest (getting an autographed poster)
- Attending Already Famous gala Premiere
- Be able to communicate with Ms Michelle Chong
- Attending Magic to Win gala Premiere


DOWNs
- Allergic reaction to Chinese Medicine
- Getting hospitalised
- Missing class because of hospitalisation
- O levels!!!
- O level stress
- Being put on steroids
- Side effects of steroids


Yea, thats about it. 2011 was a pretty eventful year as you can see. I hope 2012 would be better and that I would actually have a proper chance to study without falling ill or getting hospitalised. I hope that it would be an AWESOME year for me.
Wishing you all the best in 2012 & have a HAPPY Dragon year!


xx Mar

Comments

Popular Posts