Updates

I'm finally back after a long while. My last blog post was some time back... Anyway, now I am on my study leave. O levels should be starting in 5 days I seriously cannot wait for it to be over.  I recently took part in a contest organised by Chsnnel u U that requires you to do an eye makeup which will help smitten Di Yaxin (Wu Chun's character) *Scroll down for more details*

















I ACTUALLY WON!!! I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I WON BECAUSE I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN MAKEUP. The makeup I did was really simple. Oh well... I'm so happy!!! Really looking forward to collecting my prize. Well, the makeup I did is below. The reason I sent in is also below after the photo.



Reason as to how the makeup will help to smitten Ya Xin
As Ya Xin works closely with the cosmetic company, he comes in contact with many models who use his company's cosmetic products. Girls who use lots of makeup will not interest Ya Xin anymore. "Beauty is Simplicity." I believe what Ya Xin is looking for is a girl with Natural beauty and not to mention, a kind heart as "Eyes are the window to the soul". A person's eyes & makeup will be able to give others a clue to one's personality & character. For this contest, I chose to stick to the natural look. Using only eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, natural skin colour eye shadow & mascara to enhance my natural features. I believe that Ya Xin will be Smitten by the natural makeup look because it signifies that the girl is simple and does not need a lot of make up to cover up her flaws, showing that she is confident with her natural features & just being who she is.


Anyway, I had a review with Dr. Chu today. I had the routine blood test before seeing her. But today was different. During the blood test, when the nurse was drawing my blood, I felt like laughing when I saw my blood. I really do not know what is wrong with me. And then, my parents and I went to square2 for lunch as there was a good 2 hours before I had to see Dr. Chu. While we were waiting for the shuttle back to KK, Dr Chu called my mom 
" Where's my liver??"(referring to me).
My mom passed the phone to me...
Dr. Chu "LIVERRR!!! What are you doing at Square 2?"
Haha my liver doctor is so funny! I ♥ her... 
Really thank God that all the scans and test were okay. I know I said this THOUSANDS of times already... I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR Os TO END..... YEA... Thats all from me now.

Comments

Popular Posts