Happy Chinese Valentine's Day

HAPPY CHINESE  VALENTINE's DAY! Okay, I have something to confess, I did not know such a day existed until today. When I had lunch with Dai Yang Tian. YES, LUNCH WITH DYT! haha :D It was AWESOME! I hope I left him a strong impression for him to remember me :) When he arrived at the venue, he was introduced to the new comers. And he asked the usual stuff like Are you studying or working? When did you first discover me? Everyone answered and they were a bit nervous. I think I was the odd one out. First, he thought I was studying in university already. Second, when I told him I discovered him when I started watching the <Little Nonya>, I added on that he looked like Fahrenheit's Aaron Yan. Then I made everyone at the table laugh and DYT started saying that Aaron is so pretty looks like a girl. Whoops, I hope he does not take it as an insult. 
He is very friendly. I actually expected him to be very dao looks like I was wrong about him. TODAY was Awesome! I also made many new friends. Liang Li was sitting next to me during the lunch. She was my toilet buddy haha everytime if either of us needed to go to the toilet, we'll follow each other out. She is super cutee. She was super nervous when Dai Yang Tian came to shake her hand. Simply put it, she is DYT crazy. haha. One time, when I needed to go to the toilet, I asked her to go with me and She asked me where DYT was as he was not at his table. When we were walking to the toilet, DYT was walking in our direction and he opened the glass door for us. Liang Li walked first and then I indicated asking DYT to walk first but he insisted that I walk first. haha My Awesome strategy of increasing the interaction time with him. Hope he actually remembers me :) It was awesome talking to him. Thanks Anollec for organising! It was an AWESOME event :)

Comments

Popular Posts